Heat Pump Replacement, Repair and Maintenance
Problems with Your Heat Pump System Hampering a Healthy Living Environment?
A heat pump extracts heat from the air (air source heat pump) or ground (geothermal heat pump), heating and cooling air in your home to keep it cozy and maintain a healthy living environment.
A safe, comfortable and healthy home has an efficient electric heat pump that meets your family’s specific heating and cooling needs.
When there are problems with heat pumps, you may feel that the inside temperature of your home is too cold or hot, notice strange noises coming from the heat pump system, or poor air quality.
Common home heat pump repair issues include problems with wiring, ice or frost buildup on the heat pump unit, and incorrect thermostat settings.
How Can Your Family Benefit from Repair, Replacement, or Service of Your Air Source or Geothermal Heat Pump?
Making sure your heat pump system is as efficient as possible in extracting and rejecting heat translates to cost savings in terms of lowering your monthly energy bills.
Choosing the right electric heat pump is a major investment for your home and depends on various factors, including the amount of insulation in your home, how cold it gets where you live, and current ductwork.
Lack of routine service of heat pumps causes the majority of heat pump repair issues.
Checking the safety of your heat pump unit has long-term effects for your home environment and family.
Why Tronovus Home for Your Heat Pump Needs?
- In-home estimates are free of charge.
- Licensed and bonded.
- We will leave your home cleaner than when we arrived.
- Safety is our priority.
- 24/7 available and ready customer service.
- We value ethical business practices & transparency with our customers.
- Tronovus Home local certified professionals are experienced with both types of heat pumps (air source, and ground or geothermal).
- Our highly trained, expert home heat pump technicians are fully equipped and can often complete a project on the same day.